Amazon Gift Guide
'Tis the gift buying and wishing season! I have a new found love and slight obsession with Amazon! Today I rounded up a few favorites for you- hopefully you can knock off a few gifts for someone on your list!
1. Magnolia Table: Chip and Joanna have swept the nation with love and shiplap! This is a great gift for a home decor lover for their coffee table, display on a shiplap wall, or for their next road trip!
2. New Year's Dress: I was shocked when I found out this dress was from Amazon! The cut out in the back is my favorite part! Perfect for any holiday weddings, formal holiday parties, or New Years Eve! I don't think you can beat this one for under $40!
3. Air Fryer: This one is definitely on Andrew's Christmas list! Who doesn't love fried food? This is a great alternative on the slightly healthy side! Great for anyone on your list who loves cooking, kitchen gadgets, or one who you just need a unique gift for! A great option to bring to a tail gate as well!
4. Reindeer Pajama Set: Every girl needs a comfy, cute, matching PJ set! Research shows that your brain is better able to settle down at night when you are in the routine of wearing pajamas at the end of your day! Great for every girl on your list- especially college dorm girls or for a matching PJ's picture!
5. Cozy Socks: Need I say more? Multiple color and pattern options for a set of 4 for $13! Stocking stuffers galore!
6. Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones: These are on the higher end of the price list in this post but in my opinion completely worth it! This was the higher ticket item last year that I asked for and am so thankful to have them! I wear these running and at the gym and never want to use traditional headphones again! So convenient, comfortable in the ear, sweat and slip resistance (for all of those sweaty ear runners out there), and have great battery life!
7. V-Neck Ruffle Dress: How cute is this dress?? This dress looks like an Anthropologie find to me and is only $23! Comes in three other colors! Would be so cute with knee high boots for Christmas card pictures, Sunday church, business attire, or holiday parties! All you husbands out there- this is a great option I promise!
8. Office Chair: Ok, maybe I am the only one out there but this is on the top of my list this year! Working from home is so much more productive with a cute, comfortable, and functional office chair right?? Well at least that's what I've heard. I love the mix between farmhouse decor and traditional office chair! My one request for our office chair is that is has some semblance of arms on the side!
9. Hydroflask Wide Mouth w/ Straw Lid: Another item on my list this year! We have so many water bottles laying around the house but I am excited to have one nice go to water bottle! I also fully believe that I stay better hydrated throughout the day when my water bottle has a straw!
10. Ember Temperature Control Mug: For the coffee lovers in your life! The ember mug allows you to remotely control the temperature of your coffee from your phone! Perfect for the one on your list who loves to nurse one cup of coffee all day long.
11. Ninja Coffee Maker: All of the coffee options in one compact coffee maker! Ice coffee, hot coffee, frozen drink, one cup on the go, or full pot for the family!! I would LOVE to have this in our kitchen- I need to make a full pot in the morning but always am craving just one cup around 2PM- - this coffee Ninja really solves all of your coffee dilemmas!
12. Chunky Knit Sweater: The color of this sweater is perfection to me! I love the chunky knit- perfect with jeans and a collared button down underneath! Another great gift for the fashionista girls on your list!
13. Oil Diffuser: This is the exact diffuser I bought for my mom for Christmas last year! She LOVES it and uses it every day. The lights change and add another element of peace to the room. A great starter diffuser! Pair this diffuser with the starter kit below.
14. Oil Starter Kit: The oils are all of the rage and for good reason! Candles are becoming a thing of the past and healthier, cleaner scents are on the rise! This kit has a great combination of easy to diffuse scents!
15. Star Sweater: Y'all! I am living in this sweater! The Madewell vibes are so real! It is on the higher end for $60 for an Amazon find but I promise the material is worth it! The chunky white mock neck and golden chenille stars are so fun!
16. CC Beanie: Fleece lined cozy beans are an essential for the winter months! This one in particular comes in so many cute colors! CC makes my favorite beanies because they keep your ears so warm but also have so many cute styles! Another great stocking stuffer or gift for someone with a ski trip coming up!
17. Wrap Scarf: This wrap scarf is on the top of my list to order for my mom! So many different prints and color options in this one! I personally love the blue tribal print! This is perfect for my Texas momma to wear on the chillier days or keep in her office to throw on when the AC is blasting a little too strong!
18. Whiskey in a Teacup: I LOVE Reese Witherspoon and can't wait to get my hands on her new book! Not only is this perfect for your coffee table but the pages inside are beautiful! The first chapter is titled "The Magic of Sweet Tea" - this comforts my Texan soul to no end!
19. Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Is there someone on your list that works on a computer or a screen all day long? These glasses are just what they need to protect their eyes from the harsh lights and glares! This tortoise shell pair is so cute and under $20!
Hope this was helpful and meets all of your amazon needs! If you want help finding anything else from Amazon just leave a comment and I will be here to help!