Gobble til' You Wobble
Alyssa and I (Madeline) have put together a few of our favorite Thanksgiving day outfits for you! We hope to inspire you to be feel comfy and confident!
We also truly believe Thanksgiving is so much more than the perfect outfit! We hope that you have a great day and weekend filled with friends, family, and full bellies. For those that do not have any of the above privileges may we be the ones to reach out a hand, offer a seat at the table, or deliver a meal! Alyssa and I pray that we never take for granted all that we have been blessed with! We want to share 10 things we both are thankful for! Will you join us and share what you are thankful for?
Alyssa's List of Thankfuls:
1. The love of my life and best friend, CJ
2. My job and my coworkers- where I feel so supported and understood
3. My 4 legged brown smoosh Dakota
4. My family who raised me to be who I am today, and continues to walk alongside me.
5. My faith community who is truly working to become more and more Christlike.
6. My education that has taught me about the world around me and has given me a passion and capable working hands.
7. My friends who have seen me through some of the best and worst times and love me anyways.
8. A strong sense of style and a killer sense of humor.
9. CJ and I's boat
10. My friend and blog partner, Madeline, who challenges me to say yes and dive right in with no fear to pursue the future.
Madelines's List of Thankfuls:
1. The jokester, dreamer, entrepreneur that is my husband that loves me unconditionally no matter the level of sass and encourages me to dream big!
2. My family and friends who have supported me every step of the way- find friends who are confident enough to encourage you, call you out, and hold you accountable to all you believe in
3. Our precious fur balls who keep us on our toes daily
4. The privilege to buy our beautiful house this summer! The excitement of new projects and making this sweet home feel like ours more and more every day!
5. The community of Young Life that I have been surrounded by since high school. For each person who has encouraged me in pursuing ministry as a career, the joy it is to work for Young Life, and the conversations and experiences I have daily.
6. The love of fashion! I am so thankful for the constant designer in my brain creating new outfits, thinking about color combinations, and the love for helping others find their most confident style!
7. The opportunity of this this blog, the excitement of all that is to come in the future, and the JOY to pursue this alongside of Alyssa!
8. My bible study full of women who pour wisdom and confidence over me each and every week.
9. Our neighbors who are willing to wake up at 3AM to bring us spare keys to our locked house or who can provided syrup for the waffles in the morning when we are out. We are so thankful for the unique experience to share a driveway with friends who are literally only footsteps away!
10. I am immensely grateful for the friendships I have across the country. For the people I miss dearly and would jump on a plane in 3 seconds to be able to wrap into a big squeeze!
Happy Thanksgiving friends! Don't forget to tell your people you love them and share with us what you are thankful for!
A & M